Tuesday 23 October 2007

Sdrawkcab Dear

To read the other work

maintain my own authorship

enabling the only story which happens when I tell myself about void

nothing and noone informs it

their stories sometimes flick the switch
sometimes the switch goes on alone
at others there was and is never a switch
which is no longer and has never been a word
same with the void word void in fact
and in this I include fact exploded

that fiction demands my investment

pick up a block

open it

read words, on a page

it is in this change

that fiction has no right

it walks right round the corner

dick hanging out

oblivious to the fact revisited

it has no more distinction or difference than say nothing

i write the books of others as i read them

erasing and replacing until they never existed and I am alone in ultimate worth

No comments: